Happily Ever After
I believe in fairy tales. I believe in the Happily Ever After that comes after the black moment.
Fairy tales are just moments of magic strung together, after all. Magic exists, and it happens all the time if you’re paying attention.
I’ve been paying attention, so all the usually normal moments in a day have been extra sparkly. Like…
– When I’m on the stoop, laughing with my sisters.
– The sudden delighted smile of a baby.
– Hearing the pop of a champagne bottle.
– Seeing orange walls!
– Smelling maple smoked bacon.
– Watching a little boy walking by, singing “Ode to Joy.”
– Catching the scent of coffee in the stillness of morning.
I say we all take the time to look for magic this week. It’d make my heart happy if you share yours with me.
With a sprinkle of fairy dust to help you on your journey to Happily Ever After,